1. Data protection, responsible person and data protection officer
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data through this website is
Jung von Matt AG, Glashüttenstraße 79, 20357 Hamburg, Germany
Tel.: +49 40 4321-0, Fax: +49 40 4321-2121, E-Mail: email@example.com
You can reach our data protection officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition of "The Data Protection Officer".
To make our website easier to use, we use functional cookies, in which we e.g. store your language settings. Using functional cookies represents a legitimate interest on our part. The legal basis of this is also Art. 6, Par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cookies are small text files which are copied onto your hard drive and deleted again automatically according to the settings in your browser or after a defined period. Cookies cannot execute any programs or place viruses on your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective as a whole.
Information on tracking cookies can be found in Section 5 below.
3. Personal data
(1) If you use our website for information only, without registering or otherwise providing us with information, then we will only collect the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following information, which is technically necessary to display our website to you and to ensure it remains stable and secure (the legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of enquiry
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (actual page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transmitted
- Website from which the request was sent
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software.
Logfile information is kept for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (such as the investigation of misuse and fraudulent activities), then it is deleted. Any data which needs to be kept for evidence purposes will not be deleted until the particular case has been resolved fully. The legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1, lit. f GDPR.
(2) Personal data is only collected by us if and to the extent that you provide it to us on your own account, such as when making contact or submitting an application. We will handle this data confidentially and only use it for the original purpose for which it was sent, which is usually for processing and handling your enquiry. Your data is not usually given to third parties, unless we are obliged or legally allowed to, or if you have given us your consent, or if we have been ordered to do so by the authorities. If your enquiry relates to one of our group companies, then we will of course forward it to that company. If you contact us by e-mail, then your e-mail will be stored in our mail system. We may store your enquiry and the data associated with it in our CRM system. The e-mails themselves are not stored with their content encrypted. Our contact form is transport-encrypted using SSL/TLS, which you can recognize by the ‘https’ before the URL. Our mail server also uses conventional transport encryption protocols. The legal basis of this is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Data protection for applications
(1) In the event of an application, we process the data you provide us with voluntarily for the purpose of performing and handling the application process. The only people to receive the data are those involved in the application process in the human resources department, who may forward your application to other group companies if you have applied to them or if we believe that your application may be of interest to one of our group companies. The legal basis of this is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) If we turn down your application, then we will not store your data for more than six months after the end of the application process. This storage period relates to the assertion of claims under the AGG (German Equal Treatment Act) and our associated legitimate interest in defending ourselves against such claims. The legal basis of this is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If you give your consent to be included in our applicant pool, then we can agree on a different period with you. You may revoke this consent at any time with future effect. The legal basis for that is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
5. Hosting and distribution
6. Social media profiles
7. Your rights
(1)You have the right to find out whether we are processing your personal data at any time, according to Art. 15 GDPR. If we are, then we have other additional information duties as a result.
(2)You also have the right to have your data corrected pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, deleted according to Art. 17 GDPR and for its processing to be limited pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, provided no other legal regulations say otherwise.
(3)Of course, you can at any time revoke your consent to have your data processed according to Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a or Art. 9, Par. 2 lit. a GDPR without providing reasons. This does not affect the legality of processing done up to that point.
(4)You also have the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
(5)You also have, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, the right to object to the processing of your data, in particular processing on the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. e or f GDPR. Should you wish to exercise that right, please tell us the reason why you do not want us to keep processing your personal data the way we are. If your objection is justified, we will assess the case and either stop processing your data, amend the way we do it, or inform you of the compelling reasons we have for continuing to process it, these reasons being deemed worthy of protection.
(6)You also have the right to complain to the responsible regulatory authorities, which can be found here ( https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/AnschriftenLinks/anschriftenlinks-node.html).
Status: October 2018